Purchasing team member will be responsible for sourcing and purchasing computer hardware, software and telecommunication equipment including but not limited to software licensing, PC's, laptops, servers, printers, routers, switches and peripherals. You will procure all orders in a timely manner while providing unbelievable service.
WHO WE ARE:
VPA’s mission is simple: We are dedicated to providing our clients a peace of mind. VPA is a family owned and operated company focused on providing superior client service and expertise to our clients. Our knowledgeable staff are dedicated to providing peace of mind in regards to any area of our clients business. This is where you come in. We are looking for ambitious, talented, and self-motivated individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to help our clients achieve their business goals and remove any burdens to allow them to focus on growing their business.
TYPICAL JOB DUTIES:
- Upon the quote approval, convert quote to order and source for best price then process purchase order with vendor
- Working with quoting and sales to ensure accuracy and timeliness of purchase and receipt by client
- Coordinate with the receiving to resolve all receiving discrepancies in a timely manner, maintaining a strong sense of urgency
Participate as a team player in the organization to set goals and obtain high performance standards
Assist receiving when necessary
Process RMA's as requested by sales
Maintain close hand on relationship with suppliers to develop strong customer driven partnership
WHAT YOU NEED:
We are looking for an independent and motivated self – starter with the following attributes.
- Work Ethic
- Flexible and Adaptable
- High Standards
- Not Robotic
- Technological Intuition and Aptitude
- Ethical in every aspect of their jobs. We seek to do right by our clients, each other, and our own moral compass. We put the best interest of the client and each other first.
- Passionately Committed to achieving the highest level of excellence in work and in your personal live. Takes his/her job seriously and is excited by the ability to offer expertise in order to create value for each of our clients.
- Service Excellence - dedicate to constantly improving their level of service to each and every client as well as to each other and to deliver services promptly, warmly, and in a way that uplifts the client and delivers an experience more than a provided service.
- Accountable to the client, each other, and themselves. We display promptness, the ability to prioritize efficiently and thoughtfully, and follow through required to complete a task when it is assigned and take ownership and responsibility of that task.
- People of Possibility - one who never back down from difficult challenges. Constantly looking at new challenges as opportunities to grow the company, improve our expertise and learning, and provide new and exciting services and value to our clients.
- Thirst for Knowledge - has a very strong desire and commitment to growing and wanting to learn more and improve him/herself. Actively seeks feedback that can help them grow as individuals and as service providers to our clients.
- Selfless Servants - constantly seeking out ways to help one another and to put the needs of others, clients especially, ahead of our own wishes and agendas.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Two-year accounting degree, four-year business degree, or two years of related experience
Proficient with Excel pivot tables and functions
Works well with standards, processes, check-lists, and structure
Thrives in a team, flexible, family, fun and results oriented environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
Generous benefits package
Between health insurance and HSA contribution, we contribute a large percentage towards your coverage and deductible
Competitive salary – we will aggressively compensate the right person for this position
Onsite day care
Collaborative environment in which your gifts and talents are able to make a different
- Return to the Apply Now overview page and click the APPLY TO JOIN VPA button at the bottom of the page.
- Only one application is needed to be considered for any openings we have now and in the future based on your knowledge, skills and qualifications.