The Executive Admin will support the VPA Leadership Team and be responsible for a broad range of general administrative and coordinator duties. This position will require initiative, judgment, independent decision making and customer service skills. The professional in this position must project warmth and enthusiasm toward direct reports, clients and assignments. This person will be a proactive member of the team by volunteering and participating in events and committees while providing input and suggestions.
WHO WE ARE:
VPA’s mission is simple: We are dedicated to providing our clients a peace of mind. VPA is a family owned and operated company focused on providing superior client service and expertise to our clients. Our knowledgeable staff are dedicated to providing peace of mind in regards to any area of our clients business. This is where you come in. We are looking for ambitious, talented, and self-motivated individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to help our clients achieve their business goals and remove any burdens to allow them to focus on growing their business.
TYPICAL JOB DUTIES:
Answer, screen & route telephone calls and use appropriate telephone etiquette
Organizing meetings, including scheduling, following up & sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
Assists in responses to internal/external clients including email, video & phone calls and coordination
- Serve as an HR partner and assist in the recruitment and onboarding processes, benefits enrollment and administration, employee record keeping, training administration, etc.
- Must have the ability to incorporate creative approaches to various projects by taking initiative and working independently
- Prepare reports and/or special projects, which may include data collection, coordination, final copy preparation, distribution, etc.
- Respond to all employee and applicant inquiries in a courteous and professional manner within 24 hours of receiving the call
- Become familiar with all department functions within VPA in order to communicate on them effectively and accurately
- Develop messages and effectively use tools to ensure consistent, integrated and comprehensive system of communications
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
WHAT YOU NEED:
We are looking for an independent and motivated self – starter with the following attributes.
- Ethical in every aspect of their jobs. We seek to do right by our clients, each other, and our own moral compass. We put the best interest of the client and each other first.
- Passionately Committed to achieving the highest level of excellence in work and in your personal live. Takes his/her job seriously and is excited by the ability to offer expertise in order to create value for each of our clients.
- Service Excellence - dedicate to constantly improving their level of service to each and every client as well as to each other and to deliver services promptly, warmly, and in a way that uplifts the client and delivers an experience more than a provided service.
- Accountable to the client, each other, and themselves. We display promptness, the ability to prioritize efficiently and thoughtfully, and follow through required to complete a task when it is assigned and take ownership and responsibility of that task.
- People of Possibility - one who never back down from difficult challenges. Constantly looking at new challenges as opportunities to grow the company, improve our expertise and learning, and provide new and exciting services and value to our clients.
- Thirst for Knowledge - has a very strong desire and commitment to growing and wanting to learn more and improve him/herself. Actively seeks feedback that can help them grow as individuals and as service providers to our clients.
- Selfless Servants - constantly seeking out ways to help one another and to put the needs of others, clients especially, ahead of our own wishes and agendas.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Two years of clerical/administrative experience within Human Resources preferred
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook required; PowerPoint, OneNote and SharePoint strongly preferred.
- Experience in the hospitality/entertainment industry is preferred.
- Must operate well in a team environment as well as perform job duties with little supervision.
- Ability to maintain a flexible working attitude and be open-minded, while performing job duties in stressful situations or handling complex communication
- Adhere to regulatory, departmental and company policies in an ethical manner
- Must be proactive and able to professionally handle sensitive information and maintain complete confidentiality
- Support HR team with additional duties and projects as needed
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Must have tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Excellent understanding of English, both written and verbal required.
- Must be a creative, high energy, hands on professional who can successfully multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have extreme attention to detail, confidence and take ownership.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Generous benefits package
- Between health insurance and HSA contribution, we contribute a large percentage towards your coverage and deductible
- Competitive salary – we will aggressively compensate the right person for this position
- Exceptional culture
- Onsite day care
- Collaborative environment in which your gifts and talents are able to make a different
- Return to the Apply Now overview page and click the APPLY TO JOIN VPA button at the bottom of the page.
- Only one application is needed to be considered for any openings we have now and in the future based on your knowledge, skills and qualifications.