Our Specialists work in a team-oriented environment where the opportunity to excel is limited only by you. They are responsible for maintaining excellent customer satisfaction while dealing with technical issues, must have the capacity to act as a Consultant, Implementer and Trainer. An ideal candidate is a strong problem solver with great customer service and communication skills, excellent judgement, and the ability to handle pressure and work independently. You will guide our clients through any issues or questions order to help them succeed.
WHO WE ARE:
VPA’s mission is simple: We are dedicated to providing our clients a peace of mind. VPA is a family owned and operated company focused on providing superior client service and expertise to our clients. Our knowledgeable staff are dedicated to providing peace of mind in regards to any area of our clients business. This is where you come in. We are looking for ambitious, talented, and self-motivated individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to help our clients achieve their business goals and remove any burdens to allow them to focus on growing their business.
TYPICAL JOB DUTIES:
- Determine user needs and requirements and recommend ways to improve systems
- Respond to incoming tickets and calls, resolving or escalating issues, while building a positive customer relationship
- Provide Business process analysis, System Consulting, Training and Documentation to Clients
- Learn and Consult on Client Systems such as ConnectWise, Autotask, SalesForce, Quickbooks, Quosal and Quotewerks
WHAT YOU NEED:
We are looking for an independent and motivated self – starter with the following attributes.
- Must possess a confident and positive professional phone demeanor as well as superior communication skills
- Ability to learn and program in Microsoft applications such as Excel and Access
- Ability to approach support issues from a training perspective when required
- Patient and able to withstand pressure in dealing with customers and have effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both in a Team Environment as well as independently
- Able to respond to the changing priorities of client needs, tasks and requirements quickly as well as capable of juggling multiple tasks and prioritizing them.
- Organized and Detailed oriented in order to act as a Project Manager with remote client base
- Basic understanding of Accounting Concepts would be a plus
Ethical in every aspect of their jobs. We seek to do right by our clients, each other, and our own moral compass. We put the best interest of the client and each other first.
Passionately Committed to achieving the highest level of excellence in work and in your personal live. Takes his/her job seriously and is excited by the ability to offer expertise in order to create value for each of our clients.
Service Excellence - dedicate to constantly improving their level of service to each and every client as well as to each other and to deliver services promptly, warmly, and in a way that uplifts the client and delivers an experience more than a provided service.
Accountable to the client, each other, and themselves. We display promptness, the ability to prioritize efficiently and thoughtfully, and follow through required to complete a task when it is assigned and take ownership and responsibility of that task.
People of Possibility - one who never back down from difficult challenges. Constantly looking at new challenges as opportunities to grow the company, improve our expertise and learning, and provide new and exciting services and value to our clients.
Thirst for Knowledge - has a very strong desire and commitment to growing and wanting to learn more and improve him/herself. Actively seeks feedback that can help them grow as individuals and as service providers to our clients.
Selfless Servants - constantly seeking out ways to help one another and to put the needs of others, clients especially, ahead of our own wishes and agendas.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Business, Information Systems or the equivalent Work Experience
- Interest in and Knowledge of Technology, PSA and CRM Environments, Remote Monitoring Tools (RMM) or ERP markets and applications is desired
- Ability to effectively communicate through phone and email and uncover needs through a consultative approach
- Demonstrate strong analytical, written and oral communication, and organizational skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
Generous benefits package
Between health insurance and HSA contribution, we contribute a large percentage towards your coverage and deductible
Competitive salary – we will aggressively compensate the right person for this position
Onsite day care
Collaborative environment in which your gifts and talents are able to make a different
- Return to the Apply Now overview page and click the APPLY TO JOIN VPA button at the bottom of the page.
- Only one application is needed to be considered for any openings we have now and in the future based on your knowledge, skills and qualifications.