The service billing team member is responsible for implementing and improving processes and coordinating resolutions of billing issues with all clients. You will also provide clients with the most accurate and focused service and communication.
WHO WE ARE:
VPA’s mission is simple: We are dedicated to providing our clients a peace of mind. VPA is a family owned and operated company focused on providing superior client service and expertise to our clients. Our knowledgeable staff are dedicated to providing peace of mind in regards to any area of our clients business. This is where you come in. We are looking for ambitious, talented, and self-motivated individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to help our clients achieve their business goals and remove any burdens to allow them to focus on growing their business.
TYPICAL JOB DUTIES:
- Approve and Posting of time entries
- Generating Billing from time entries
- Audit billing for accuracy
- Provide client documentation and supporting billing information
- Responsible for coordination and resolution of billing issues for all clients
- Process credit memos and billing adjustments when necessary
- Contract setup and billing of Retainers
- Contract setup and billing of Recurring Contracts
- Ability to run reports, analyze data and prepare spreadsheets
- Reprint invoices and reports as needed
- Assist Accounting Department in miscellaneous projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
We are looking for an independent and motivated self – starter with the following attributes.
- Work Ethic
- Flexible and Adaptable
- High Standards
- Not Robotic
- Technological Intuition and Aptitude
Ethical in every aspect of their jobs. We seek to do right by our clients, each other, and our own moral compass. We put the best interest of the client and each other first.
Passionately Committed to achieving the highest level of excellence in work and in your personal live. Takes his/her job seriously and is excited by the ability to offer expertise in order to create value for each of our clients.
Service Excellence - dedicate to constantly improving their level of service to each and every client as well as to each other and to deliver services promptly, warmly, and in a way that uplifts the client and delivers an experience more than a provided service.
Accountable to the client, each other, and themselves. We display promptness, the ability to prioritize efficiently and thoughtfully, and follow through required to complete a task when it is assigned and take ownership and responsibility of that task.
People of Possibility - one who never back down from difficult challenges. Constantly looking at new challenges as opportunities to grow the company, improve our expertise and learning, and provide new and exciting services and value to our clients.
Thirst for Knowledge - has a very strong desire and commitment to growing and wanting to learn more and improve him/herself. Actively seeks feedback that can help them grow as individuals and as service providers to our clients.
Selfless Servants - constantly seeking out ways to help one another and to put the needs of others, clients especially, ahead of our own wishes and agendas.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Two-year accounting degree, four-year business degree, or two years of related experience
Proficient with Excel pivot tables and functions
Works well with standards, processes, check-lists, and structure
Thrives in a team, flexible, family, fun and results oriented environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
Generous benefits package
Between health insurance and HSA contribution, we contribute a large percentage towards your coverage and deductible
Competitive salary – we will aggressively compensate the right person for this position
Onsite day care
Collaborative environment in which your gifts and talents are able to make a different
- Return to the Apply Now overview page and click the APPLY TO JOIN VPA button at the bottom of the page.
- Only one application is needed to be considered for any openings we have now and in the future based on your knowledge, skills and qualifications.